Monday 23 March 2009

Jade Goody is not my lover

Jade Goody isn't dead. I'm sorry to burst everyone's bubble on this one. Living in the mountains of india with Jimi, Janis, Morrison, Kurt and Elvis maybe, but not dead . Its all a bit too fucking perfect, dying on mothers day for fucks sake... It's all too much like Max Clifford's wet dream. I think she's actually standing in for Michael Jackson, I mean, have you ever seen those two slimey fuckers in the room at the same time?

No?

Didn't think so...

And that impostor they've got on telly selling tickets for Michael Jackson's world tour just isn't him, it doesn't look anything like him.

Will the real Michael Jackson please stand up???

What's that? He cant because he's a melting heap of plastic caught in a ray of sunlight in Neverland Paedo-ranch...?

Serves you right for undoing 60 years of the civil-rights movement, I mean white kids, why doesn't anyone notice that shit?!!?

It's all a lie I tell you!!! Everything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment